Artist Grants & Opportunities
Grants and other opportunities for artists with disabilities.
2019 Early Career & Emerging Artist Grant Application
- 2019 Emerging Artist Application - Word 2019 Early Career & Emerging Artist Grant Application: DOCX (740 KB)
- 2019 Emerging Artist Application - PDF 2019 Early Career & Emerging Artist Grant Application: PDF (144 KB)
- 2019 Emerging Artist Application - RTF 2019 Early Career & Emerging Artist Grant Application: RTF (3 MB)
The guidelines for applying for 2019 Early Career and Emerging Artist Grants may be downloaded here, or requested by mail or email in various formats from VSA Minnesota. Applications must be received by February 1, 2019.
Arts Programs for Minnesotans with Disabilities
- Arts Programs - Word Arts Programs for Minnesotans with Disabilities: DOCX (37 KB)
- Arts Programs - PDF Arts Programs for Minnesotans with Disabilities: PDF (216 KB)
These are some of the programs in Minnesota that provide services or activities for and with people with disabilities. If you know additional activities, please contact VSA Minnesota:
Phone: 612-332-3888 or 800-801-3883
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
528 Hennepin Ave. #305, Minneapolis 55403
Exhibiting Artwork with VSA Minnesota
Grant & Other Opportunities
Artist Grants & Other Opportunities
- Artist Grant Info - Word Artist Grants & Other Opportunities: DOCX (35 KB)
- Artist Grant Info - PDF Artist Grants & Other Opportunities: PDF (207 KB)
Artists with disabilities in Minnesota have a variety of opportunities to pursue their work through grants from state, local and private sources. Here are some opportunities with upcoming deadlines. Several sources for nonprofit arts organizations are also provided. (Updated Dec. 4, 2018) If you know of other sources, please share with VSA Minnesota at email@example.com or 612-332-3888.